Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Sweater Weather

Hey guys! I have put together a couple of outfits that are so warm and cozy for winter! Winter is coming so fast and I am so excited for Christmas! We decided on a goal of 2,500 page views by the end of December and I know we can do it! Also, don't forget to subscribe by email in the sidebar, then you will always know when we post! We got an Instagram! It's @topshoptulip. My favorite part of winter is when all the Christmas lights and trees go up, it's just so fun and such a happy time of year. There are so many bad things going on in the world but seeing a Christmas tree always makes me so much happier. If you guys need any help picking presents out for your friends and family, then I've got you covered. I put together a Holiday Gift Guide that I put a lot of thought into so check it out here . Ok enough of my rambling, lets get into what most of us are here for... FASHION! 
 

                                   
I have really been liking cowl necks this winter/fall, they are super comfy and are like built in scarves. I added the gold necklace to add some color, gold is my absolute favorite color at the moment because it goes with almost everything. I also think metallic is in right now so a little gold can never hurt.
              Sweater: Macy's, find a similar one here
              Jeans: American Eagle, exact pair here
              Boot Socks: Brandy Melville (couldn't find a look-alike)
              Boots: Payless
              Necklace: Tilly's


A warm & comfy sweater to throw over tops is always a must. I got this in the summer because I liked it so much and it was a great deal (that's Forever 21 for you)! I really like the top I put under it because it's just a little different and it looks expensive when I got it for so little!
                 Sweater: Forever 21
                 Halter Neck Top: Anthropologie
                 Leggings: Lululemon
                 Boot Socks: Target
                 Boots: Payless


Of course, here is another cowl neck, my favorite sweaters ever. This cowl neck is huge, its like a giant turtle-neck that was scrunched down a couple times. I got this sweater for a pretty good deal (Black Friday) and it is so comfy.
                   Sweater: Nordstrom B.P., get it here
                   Leggings: Lululemon
                   Boot Socks: Target
                   Boots: DSW

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and that it gave you some inspiration! Sweaters are my favorite thing about cold weather, what's yours? If you want to always know when we post, subscribe by email in the side bar!

xoxo, Ciara

Have any questions? Talk to us through our contact page!

P.S. What's your favorite statement piece this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment