Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Black Friday Haul


The Naked 3 pallete by Urban Decay is on my Christmas list! (mom take note)
     Happy holidays! Sorry about this post being up so late I've been on the boat and wifi was spotty. I went Black Friday shopping for my 2nd time in a row so I'm going to be showing some of the things I purchased +some additional pictures so scroll down to see more!


      The gray turtle-neck on the bottom is from Forever 21. It's super cute & really warm too! The burgundy dress is also from Forever 21! It's length is mid-thigh & feels like ribbed material. I really like this dress because it's super soft and is the perfect fall/winter dress! The 2 beauty blenders are from Forever 21 and were such a good deal! I didn't know how good of quality they would be but they are so thick and made of really firm material! The NYX "I love Paris" pallete is from Nordstrom Rack! I really love this pallete because it's very sweet & flirty. There's a variety of different shades that can make a bunch of color combo's that I think are going to look amazing!! At Sephora I got the they're Real! mascara by Benefit! It makes my  lashes super long which I absolutely love!




Some of the sugar lip balms by Fresh(:
I hope you guys enjoyed my Black Friday haul! Thank you guys so so much for over 1,300 views! We can't wait to show you some of the things we've been working on! Subscribe in the side bar & I'll talk to you next time!

xoxo, Hayley

If you see this comment "I love shopping" hehe

p.s. we got an Instagram in honor of 1,000 views! Check it out @topshoptulip

1 comment: