Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Your Perfect Travel Guide

Flowers from my trip to Mexico in the spring!
One of my favorite things that I absolutely love to do is travel! If  you're going on airplane, boat, or driving in the car then this guide will be perfect for you! I'm always stressed about what to bring when I'm traveling so I'll be giving you ideas on what to wear, what to pack in your carry-on, and other helpful tips!

My 5 Top Tips for Traveling: 

  1. Always Always dress comfortable! I can't stress enough how important this is! Whenever I'm going on a long trip somewhere I dress comfortable & cute! I like to wear my Adidas, leggings, and a cute over-sized shirt. If it's cold then I would bring a cute sweater or jacket with you!
  2. Have a good size carry-on. Especially when I'm on an airplane I always have a medium sized carry-on with me so I can fit all of my essentials with me wherever I go! I usually pack my phone, phone charger, gum, neck pillow, makeup bag, snacks, hand sanitizer, and magazines/books. Always pack more books, movies, or whatever keeps you entertained because you'll want a variety of things to do.
  3. Make new friends! When I was going to California for a layover to Mexico I sat next to these 2 women and it was super fun! We got to know each other and played Heads Up! on one of their phones. I really like making new friends wherever I go because it's so cool knowing you have friends that live in different parts of the world. Some of my friends live in Canada & Hawaii and I love it when I get to see them!
  4. Don't be afraid to try new things! What's the whole point of going to a different place in the world if you can't try new things? I've had my share of some pretty interesting, one-of-a-kind things happen. So don't be afraid to venture outside your comfort zone! If you're a little nervous have a family member or friend try it with you! Don't worry, it'll be all worth it in the end because you'll get to say you got to try something super cool that most people haven't experienced yet. Somethings I've tried are Snorkeling(Hawaii & Mexico), snails(Hawaii) and frog legs(Mexico). 
  5. Pack your favorite mini's to go with you. I love staying in a nice hotel but what's not so nice is the shampoo/conditioner. I usually use the products they have but then I started to notice the change in my hair and how dry it was. Whenever you're going to buy your shampoo or conditioner you might want to pick up a mini size as well. You never when you're going to need it or forget to buy a smaller size later. It's so much easier then trying to stuff a bottle of your shampoo into a smaller compartment. Just pop in the smaller version of your fave product(s) & you're done!
Me on the beach in Mexico!
I hope you enjoyed my Perfect Travel Guide and found it useful! If you guys have any other tips comment them down below! Thank you for over 850 views!! Please subscribe by email in the sidebar to know when we post!

Goal: 1,000 views

Comment where you want to travel to next(:

xoxo, Hayley

p.s. if you love traveling with your bff then comment "I love my bff"

2 comments:

  1. I want to travel to Italy, and I love my bff hehe:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to Italy too! Thanks for reading our blog!

    ReplyDelete