Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thanksgiving Outfits

 Hey guys! So for those of you who live in the U.S., you know that Thanksgiving is coming up fast! And after that the Christmas trees go up and it's basically Christmas time! Sadly, we still have some time before that. Anyway, you might be wondering what to wear for Thanksgiving so I put together two casual outfits, and two more dressy outfits. My outfit for Thanksgiving is usually more casual, but I know some of you probably have a more formal Thanksgiving. And if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving then here are some more fall/winter outfits!



Outfit #1



This outfit is sooo cute and cozy but is still somewhat more dressy.
Undershirt: Brandy Melville
Sweater: Brandy Melville
Suede Skirt: Brandy Melville
Boots: Payless

Outfit #2

This sweater is sooo cozy and perfect for a casual Thanksgiving
Sweater: Nordstrom B.P.
Leggings: Nordstrom B.P.
Boots: Payless

Outfit #3


This outfit is super casual but I really like the bohemian style shirt and it would look great with a scarf.
Top: Nordstrom B.P.
Leggings: Nordstrom B.P.
Boots: Payless

Outfit #4

I love the color of the skirt and this outfit is a little bit more dressy for Thanksgiving!
Top: Nordstrom B.P.
Skirt: Brandy Melville
Boots: Payless


   I really hope you guys thought the outfits were cute and remember that our goal for the end of this month is 1000 page views! To always know when we post, subscribe by email in the side bar! Also, what was your favorite outfit and what do you plan on wearing for Thanksgiving?
                                                                   xoxo, Ciara

       Disclaimer: In case you noticed that all of my outfits were from the same brands, I put some outfits together at Nordstrom to show you guys. I don't actually own all of those clothes, except for outfit #4.

           Comment "I love Thanksgiving food" if you see this!!




2 comments: