Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

My Morning Routine



 
What my breakfast usually consists of.
Hey guys! So today I am going to be sharing my school morning routine with you! Almost everyone has a routine that they follow to get ready in the morning, so I thought it would be nice to see mine. This might also help if you want to change your morning routine. I have changed my routine before and I am much happier with my new one!

     I usually wake up at about 6:30, maybe 6:15 if I am doing something with my hair. It doesn't take me too long to get ready in the morning so I only need about an hour or less.

1. The first thing I do when my alarm goes off is get some breakfast. I like change up my breakfast every once in awhile but I usually have cereal, toast, or oatmeal. I also really like having eggs. To top it off I always have orange juice!


2. After breakfast I head to my bathroom to wash my face. Tip: Always wash your hands before washing your face!! I wash my face with my Clean & Clear face wash, also to see my Guide to Healthy Skin, click here: http://www.topshoptulip.blogspot.com/2015/10/my-guide-to-healthy-skin.html .

3. I head to my room and put on some music! Playing music is a great way to start the morning off right! I use spotify because I can pick out my own songs and put them on a playlist! Once I get my music started, I make my bed (I hate when my bed isn't made) and then I pick out what I am going to wear.

4. I usually think about what I am going to wear the night before, but I always think of two just in case the outfit I originally picked doesn't work out. Let me know if you want to see OOTDs:)

5. Once I pick out my outfit, I usually start putting my makeup on. This only takes about 5 minutes for me since I don't wear that much makeup.

6. After that, I straighten my hair. My hair is naturally straight but it can get some waves in it so I almost always straighten my hair.

7. I put on the outfit I picked out, make sure I look good:) and then if I have extra time, I will go on my instagram, snapchat, etc.

   I really hope you guys enjoyed my morning routine! Please subscribe by email to know when we post, located in the side bar! Our goal for the end of November is 1000 page views, so help us out! Also, what do you usually have for breakfast?
                                                      xoxo, Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment