Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

My Outfits of the Week

   Hey there guys! Ahh we hit 1000 pageviews!! Thank you so much, we even did it earlier then expected! Anyways, today I put together a bunch of outfits that I've worn. They aren't all in one week so it took me some time to actually remember to take pictures so that is why some are in different spots. Ok lets get into it!



 This first outfit is so cute and easy to put together. It's a super easy fall outfit too!
  Top: H&M
  Army Jacket: Old Navy
  Leggings: Lululemon
  Boots: DSW
 I showed this outfit in my Thanksgiving Outfit post, check it out here:

http://topshoptulip.blogspot.com/2015/11/thanksgiving-outfits.html .  I love this skirt so much and the burgundy color is perfect for fall.
 Top: Nordstrom B.P.
 Skirt: Brandy Melville
 Boots: Payless  
 This outfit is so comfy and easy. It would be even better to add some accessories too!
  Top: Garage
  Sweater: Forever 21
Leggings: Lululemon
Boots: Payless
 I seriously love my long brown boots. You can wear them with dresses (hint: new post that involves that coming your way!), jeans, leggings, etc.!
  Sweater: H&M
  Scarf: Nordstrom
  Jeans: Miss Me's (Buckle)
  Boots: DSW
  Boot Socks: Target
I love chambray tops soo much! They are so easy to pair with things and they are comfy too!
  Sweater: H&M
  Chambray Top: Nordstrom
  Leggings: Lululemon
  Scarf: Nordstrom B.P.
  Boot Socks: Target
  Boots: DSW

  I hope you guys liked this! Let me know if it gives you inspiration! Again, thank you for 1000, and remember to subscribe by email in the sidebar so you always know when we post! What is your fall staple item? Mine is probably my boots!
                                                                  xoxo, Ciara

                                   Comment "Knee socks rock!" if you see this!

1 comment: