Pages

Monday, June 12, 2017

Summer Stitches



Embroidery seems like it is going to be a big hit for summer. It can look beachy or feminine, colorful or add a small touch. So when I saw this cropped pair from Jag Jeans, I had to have them.



For this look, I wanted to focus on the jeans, so I paired some simple pieces with it. Espadrilles and a tank top make room for jeans while still saying summer and sun. I love the geometric pattern at the bottom of these jeans. It's subtle yet you can still make the jeans the statement!

I really can't wait for summer, only a couple more days of school! We can't wait to share our summer with you.

Jeans / Jag Jeans Espadrilles / Nordstrom Tank / Old Navy Sunglasses / Nordstrom B.P. Bag / Nine West

xx, Ciara

If you are a brand or company looking to work with us, please contact us at topshoptulip@gmail.com. We'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment