Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2017

May Favorites

It seems like ages since I've been on the blog and I've missed it so much! I wanted to share with you some of my go-to's that I've been using the past four weeks. Stay tuned to find out what I've been loving!

Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray
This spray is so refreshing and smells like a bouquet of roses! It makes a great setting spray after you've completed your makeup. Keep this close by because once you've got it, you won't let it go!


COCO Mademoiselle Chanel Eau De Toilette
Scent is something that people will always remember and this by far is my favorite. The packaging is beautiful and you only need a few spritz in the morning or night, depending on you're occasion.




I've gone through my fair share of mascaras, high end and drugstore, and I was so pleased when I tried this one out. I have shorter lashes but this mascara lengthens and thickens while separating my lashes, plus it's waterproof!  



Vintage Nordstrom Sweatshirt
I'm not a huge fan of sweatshirts WITH hoods because of the fabric bunching up around the neck, but when I saw this one, I fell in love with it immediately. Vintage sweatshirts in general are really cool, but the baby blue color and size makes it stand out even more!




I'm not a jewelry fanatic, but when receiving this for my birthday, it was the perfect bracelet. The silver twisted band is simple and dainty, when paired with the black studs at the end it creates a more striking look.


I love reading, and I love fashion. This book combines meaningful insight about the behind-the-scenes former/current editors of Vogue and stories that will touch your heart like they did mine as well as moments beautifully captured by the camera.












With love,

Hayley

If you are a brand or company looking to work with us, please contact us through out email: topshoptulip@gmail.com or in our Contact Us tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment