Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

(Dress)ing Up | Holiday Outfit Series


     One thing I love about the holidays is getting to dress up into a more formal outfit. Going to formal dinners, attending parties, and seeing shows are very common during this time of year. I thought I would show you my take on what I wear to a more dressy event!


Dress // Target
Coat // Guess
Tights // Target
Boots // Target
Purse // Nordstrom
    I absolutely adore this dress, not only is it affordable, but it's super cute as well. The navy color is
perfect for a fancy event and allows for a lot of variety. I love that this dress can easily be dressed down. My problem with more formal dresses is that I don't like wearing them anywhere else, so this is perfect for me.

     I wore this particular look to go see a show in Seattle. It's a tradition for me and I look forward to it every year. We saw The Little Mermaid, which was amazing! One of my favorites for sure!

     In the winter, it can be pretty cold. I wore these nude tights, which had a little pattern on them, to keep my legs semi-warm. I also wore this nice black coat, which actually does keep me toasty! My mom lent me these brown boots to wear that went really well with the whole look. They are lined with faux fur, which is a nice touch.

     This is one of my go-to outfits for the holidays, and it was perfect to feature in our Holiday Outfit Series. We are excited to show you a couple more looks for Christmas and New Year's, so look out for those!
Merry Christmas!
xo, Ciara

     If you are a brand or company looking to work with us, please reach us through our Contact Us tab, or through our email, topshoptulip@gmail.com

1 comment: