Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

A Little Bit of Sparkle | Holiday Outfit Series

We partnered with Jag Jeans to bring you this post. All opinions are our own!

During the holidays, everywhere you look you see lights, sparkles, and bright things. So when I saw these gorgeous leggings, with sequin tuxedo stripes, I immediately thought of this time of year.




     These leggings from Jag Jeans are perfect for a casual yet dressy New Year's Eve party. The sequins make it festive but still stylish. They are just as easy to style as a basic black pair of leggings, but these make an outfit a little more special. I am all about looking stylish while still being comfortable, so leggings are my usual go-to. I can definitely say that while wearing this look, I felt comfortable and unrestricted, yet still fancy and put together. If it weren't for the heels, I could throw on some tennis shoes and go for a run in these leggings. That's how comfortable they are!
     What I love about this look is that I took some really basic pieces, and was able to create a more dressy outfit. The necklace really tied it all together, adding some more sparkle and making it perfect for New Year's Eve. With some heels on top of that, everything fell into place.

Happy New Year!
xx, Ciara

Top // Loft   Leggings // Jag Jeans   Heels // DSW   Necklace // Macy's

     If you are a brand or company, looking to work with us, we would love for you to reach us through our Contact Us tab, or our email, topshoptulip@gmail.com

Linking Up With: Watch What I'm Wearing, Mix It Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment