Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

Leather Weather

Leather jackets can pull an outfit together, dress an outfit up, or dress an outfit down. Whether its with a pair of jeans or a dress, 99% of the time it will look chic! I love leather jackets because they are so versatile and go with almost everything. Here's my more dressed up take on a leather jacket.
Dress // Nordstrom
Leather Jacket // Vintage Nordstrom
Heels // DSW
Sunglasses // Forever 21

     I wore this exact outfit to a wedding and loved it! The dress is actually a lot more casual, but the leather jacket makes it more dressy. I love this dress and the color of the stripes! Plus the crossing in the front sets it apart slightly from a typical t-shirt dress.
     These are my favorite pair of heels because they didn't even hurt after a night of dancing! They go with a ton of things and I always love a good stacked heel. This is not only the perfect outfit for a wedding but also perfect for any day when you want to be a tad bit more dressed up.

                 xx, Ciara

If you are a company interested in working with us or would like us to review a product, feel free to contact us through our Contact Us tab or with our email topshoptulip@gmail.com!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! My favorite part is the criss-cross neckline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a great leather jacket! Perfect for Fall and such a great layering piece!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They really are great for fall!

      -Ciara from Topshop Tulip

      Delete