Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

My TRAVEL Essentials


Hi tulips! I'm going to be traveling in a couple of days and I wanted to show you some of my faves that I always bring with me wherever I go! Traveling is something I love to do and I think it gives you a new perspective on different parts of the world. I hope you enjoy seeing my go-to travel essentials! Comment down below what you love to take with you when you're going somewhere!

Garnier Fructis has great hair products, full size or mini, and they're perfect for popping in your bag when you're on the go! They have a super cute container and smell so yummy!

Another great product is Clinique 7-day face scrub! It makes my skin super soft and I felt super refreshed after using it(:
Whenever I'm traveling by airplane I have to have gum with me at all times! One of my favorite flavors is spearmint by Extra! This is so helpful when the plane ascends or descends because of the air pressure changing! 
I think a carry-on bag is a definite must! I'm bringing with me this Adidas Backpack, it's a little smaller so it's easier to carry around. My sister got this in South Africa and is kindly letting me borrow it!
I hate getting bored on airplanes so I usually bring a magazine, book, or both! I think reading is really relaxing and great when you want to unwind! 
Teen Vogue is one of my favorite magazines!
I get cold really easily so I always bring a warm blanket! Ciara actually gave this to me for my birthday last year and I think it's adorable! 
Last Wednesday I got new glasses because my old ones were cracked (yes, I do wear contacts)! I love to have my glasses with me because 1) I can't see without them! 2)They're super cute! 
These are the cutest glasses and they're so stylish too!
Adidas are SO comfy and stylish too! I feel like I'm walking on clouds and I get compliments on them all the time! 
Thanks for reading! I hope I helped you for the next time you travel! I always used to have trouble finding things to bring when I was going away so I hope this will be useful now or later!  Our goal for this month is 3,000 and we're so close! Subscribe by email in the sidebar and let us know your thoughts in the comments or in our Contact Us tab!
XO, Hayley
p.s. Stay tuned for a new post of where I'm going to! Hint: Mickey Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment