Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Birthday Outfit + Makeup!



Hey tulips! My birthday was last Wednesday and I wanted to show you what my makeup and outfit looked like since my routine will be a little different than it normally is. Leave a comment down below if you want Ciara and I to do a birthday haul!
Announcement!
Starting January 11, if you use a non-Google Account to follow our blog, you need to sign up for a Google Account, and re-follow our blog. With a Google Account, you’ll get blogs added to your Reading List, making it easier for you to see the latest posts and activity of the blogs you follow. Thank you!

Makeup:

Concealer: Wet n Wild Coverall Concealer

BB Cream: Garnier Fructis Miracle Skin Perfector

Powder: Estee Lauder Loose Power & Kabuki Brush

Bronzer: Clinique Pressed Bronzer in Sun Kissed & Clinique Brush

Eye Makeup: Benefit they're Real! mascara & Sally Hansen Lash Curler

Brows: Maybelline New York Brow Drama Palette
Outfit: 
I really like this outfit because it's super comfy and I wasn't very cold, which is really helpful when it's 30 degrees out! Fun fact: This photo was taken before I accidentally let the balloon go!

Cardigan: Aeropostale
Dress: Macy's 
Hunter Boots: Costco

I hope you enjoyed my birthday post! If you want me to do more makeup & outfit posts don't be afraid to tell me in the Conatact Us tab above(: To subscribe, type in your email address in the sidebar to see when we post!

xoxo, Hayley
p.s. Wish Ciara happy birthday on the 14th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment