Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

(Ugly) Christmas Sweater

It's Christmas Eve and I can't wait! In honor of Christmas tomorrow, I decided to just show you guys a little ugly sweater post for fun! Ugly sweaters are really festive and fun for the holidays. Although they aren't fashionable or pretty, I couldn't help but post this. I hope you guys enjoy the pictures I took! Remember to subscribe by email in the side bar and if you would like to contact us, just click the contacts tab above! Ok, check it out!


For my hair I put it into some milkmaid braids. I thought that they went well with the sweater because they are both sort of quirky and I felt so cute! I'll have a tutorial for how to do milkmaid braids here in case you want to do some too!
Sweater: Value Village (they are way cheaper and are usually pretty ugly!)
Skirt: Tilly's
Boots: DSW
Boot Socks: Target

To make the sweater look a little bit more cute, I paired this simple black skater skirt with it instead of leggings. Leggings just seem to be a little bit too basic so I thought the skirt would be something a little different! One of my favorite things is long boots with skirts or dresses. Not only does it look cute, but you can wear long boot socks with it instead of tights! Obviously it might be a little more chilly where you live so you could add tights if you'd like. I think that when picking out a new outfit, you should try experimenting with pieces you wouldn't normally wear.


Thanks for reading this post! It was so fun to write and take pictures for and I hope you liked reading it! Do you like ugly Christmas sweaters? Let me know in the comments! Also don't forget to subscribe by email in the side bar for more fun posts! We also have an Instagram, it's @topshoptulip.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
                                                                  xoxo, Ciara

Comment "I love Christmas Sweaters" If you read this!

P.S. Want to know why I wear sunglasses in pictures? Hayley and I choose to keep our identities a secret. We think that this blog is not about what we look like, it's about the fashion, beauty, and lifestyle posts we put our time and effort into on this blog. But in case your wondering, my sunglasses are by Oscar De La Renta, you can find similar ones at T.J. Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment