Pages

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Sixteen Candles



Saturday, I celebrated my birthday and I'm so thankful for all of the sweet birthday wishes! Most of the time I never know what to do for my birthday so I thought a look into my day would give some of you ideas for what to do on your own day! Enjoy xx


For lunch, we went to the Pink Door which is this secret restaurant right over Pike Place market tucked into Post Alley. It's surprisingly bigger than you would expect and absolutely stunning inside. The food never disappoints and the atmosphere is mesmerizing!


Molly Moon's was next on the list and it's by far my favorite place to go get ice cream at. Their homemade waffle cones and ice cream are to die for and you can literally smell it from blocks away. I ordered salted caramel and cookie dough and Ciara ordered honey lavender!



Lastly, we went to get pampered aka pedicures!! Pedi's are so relaxing and feel great after a long day of walking everywhere!



As for my look, I'm wearing this beautiful bronze dress from Nordstrom, black block heels from Macy's, my signature Pop&Suki bag in noir, and gold hoops for my extra accessory! And if you haven't already noticed, I cut my hair (18 inches)!!

Trend Spin Style Sessions Confident Twosday Style Swap Tuesdays Turning Heads Tuesday Thursday Fashion Files Thursday Favorite Things No Rules Thoughts for Thursday Fashion Information Color and Grace Fashion 

11 comments:

  1. That top is perfect on you! I love it! Hope you'll stop by the Fashion Informant linkup today and share your style. :-)
    Sherry
    I LOVE those shoes! What a great outfit! I have the same bag in an oxblood color. Don't you love it! Stop by the Fashion Informant and linkup with us this week. Love to see your style.
    xo, Sherry
    http://www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com/2018/01/fashion-informant-linkup-back-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherry! This dress is one of my all time favorite pieces to wear! I look forward to seeing you blog!

      Hayley
      Topshop Tulip

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday! You are very stylish and you will go so far in the blogging world!

    Please stop by at www.colorandgrace.com every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for linkup parties! Hope to see you there!

    Grace Liang

    www.colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Grace, your comment means a lot! I will definitely be checking out your linkups!

      Hayley
      Topshop Tulip

      Delete
  3. You have gorgeous hair and I love the dress you wore. Looks like you had a fun time!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruth! I had a great time(:

      Hayley
      Topshop Tulip

      Delete
  4. Looks like a great birthday with your friends! Love your makeup and color of your dress. My kind of ice cream place.
    thanks for linking!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! This was such a fun and special day!

      Hayley
      Topshop Tulip

      Delete
  5. Whenever i wrote regarding indistinguishable difficulties, Whenever i affords you the web link to your webpage. profumatori bastoncino

    ReplyDelete