Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

Ruffled Up

     Lately, I have been seeing huge ruffles and exaggerated sleeves all over. This style turns your top into your statement piece, creating an effortless and stylish look. I am really loving this top and big huge ruffles at the moment, so here is how I styled this look!

     What I love about this top is that it requires little to no jewelry, as you already have the top as the star of the look. It takes a simple and pretty color, and upgrades your basic tee. Not only that, but it is almost just as easy to style!
     I paired mine with some simple blue jeans and my favorite metallic shoes. These shoes give your normal sneakers an upgrade. While they aren't the easy white sneaker, they are almost just as versatile. I have always really liked metallic and I don't plan on giving up on them yet! I just wore these rose gold sunglasses from B.P. because it was a little bit sunny up here in the Pacific Northwest! I will be wearing these the whole spring break for sure! This gorgeous bag is the final touch for when you are out and about!

xx, Ciara

Top // Nordstrom   Jeans // TJ Maxx   Shoes // Steve Madden   Bag // Rebecca Minkoff (borrowed) 

If you are a brand or company looking to work with us, please contact us through our email, topshoptulip@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment