Pages

Monday, February 6, 2017

Into The Snow


     No matter how much I want warmer weather, I still love big wintery coats and warm outfits. As I write this, it is actually snowing buckets (at least for Washington).


     I received this coat for Christmas this year and I love it! It is perfect for the cold and I am also a huge fan of olive colored coats because they are so versatile! These pictures were really fun to take, because who doesn't love playing in the snow?!
     I took these pictures while up at a cabin, and got to enjoy some great skiing and relaxing in the middle of nowhere. The views are amazing and it is so refreshing to be out where it is so quiet and beautiful.

Coat // Tommy Hilfiger  Top // Aritzia   Leggings // Zella   Boots // Hunter   Hat // Target

xx, Ciara

If you are a brand or company looking to work with us, please contact us through out email: topshoptulip@gmail.com or in our Contact Us tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment