Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Cold Shoulder

Off-the-shoulder tops took this summer by storm, we saw them everywhere! As this summer comes to an end, I decided to finish it off with an off-the-shoulder top of course!
Top / Street Market
Shorts / Old Navy
Shoes/ Forever 21

I took these pictures while in Sunriver, Oregon with my family. Sunriver is one of my favorite places to go during the summer because there is so much to do. You can ride bikes everywhere, swim, go horseback riding, river rafting, golfing, and more.

The off-the-shoulder top gives such a summery feel because of the shoulder you are showing. Unlike a tank top, it still has sleeves but just not where you would expect them. I love the flowy summer feeling of the off-the-shoulder top and I hope to see it next summer as well!

   xx, Ciara

Also, shoutout to the hair tie that decided to make an appearance in my pictures!

Linking Up With: Look What I Got, What I Wore To Work, Spotlight Weekly, Thursday Fashion Files, WIWT Trend Spin Style Sessions Let's Be Friends Turning Heads Tuesday  Confident Twosday  Style Swap Tuesday Throwback Thursday Thursday Favorite Things No Rules

No comments:

Post a Comment