Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

Lace It Up


   Shoes // Forever 21  Dress // Forever 21  Necklace and Bag // Nordstrom  Sunglasses // TJ Max

  These are my favorite shoes EVER for the spring time. I am in love with them, and they have been really trendy too! I really want to get the same ones but in a blush color, just to add to my collection:)
This blue dress is a perfect color for spring, and I love how loose it fits. Also, creds to Hayley for doing my hair in this adorable side-bun! I love it, sadly I am not very good at doing it by myself...
     I can't wait for the summer weather, even though it hit a little early this past week, it was 81 degrees, in the spring! Sort of a record down where we live. I also really feel the need to wear shorts everyday, I just don't know if I can go back to jeans after this warm weather. Can't wait to hit the shops soon to get my summer wardrobe, it's so close!
     Please subscribe if you would like to see more from us! There are some fun things coming!
                                                                   xx, Ciara

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!
    -Ciara
    www.topshoptulip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete