Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Sephora HAUL

On Valentines Day I ordered a gift to myself for sticking it through the holiday without any bae to share it with. Since I'm a Sephora Beauty Insider I get free goodies with every purchase, click here if you want to become one! A few of my favorite brands at Sephora are Tarte, Urban Decay, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Estee Lauder, and Clinique! If you love Sephora comment "Sephora bby"!

One of my best friends got this palette for Christmas and I instantly fell in love with it! This is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Light-Medium. It's so nice and blends perfectly, you can add a little bit of bronzer and add more as you go or just leave it be!



As I said earlier, I am a Sephora Beauty Insider so this time I got 4 free items and I'm so happy with them! I got the Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation in Cashew, the Smashbox Insta-Matte Lipstick Transformer, boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil, and the KAT VON D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Underage Red!

What's your go-to makeup? I love this contour kit so much, if you have this same one or something similar to it let me know in the comments! Until next time, 
XO, Hayley♥

No comments:

Post a Comment