Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

The Softest Jacket


I have seriously been wearing rompers all summer. I just love them so much! They are so easy to wear because it's a full outfit in one piece. What's better than that? When days are slightly colder, I love to throw a nice denim jacket over my rompers. It creates a perfect outfit for summer.
Romper / Target
Denim Jacket / JAG Jeans
Sandals / Target
Sunglasses / TJ Maxx

For me, I have always found denim jackets to feel a little too stiff. Most of the ones I have owned just don't seem to be as comfortable or as easy to move around in. But this one is just so soft! It's stretchy and so wearable and I could wear it all day long. The wash is really nice and I am just a huge fan of this denim jacket.

I though it went really well with this romper too! I've recently been liking to wear red so I fell in love with this romper. I love a good halter neck so this one is really great. Because the temperature wasn't too high, a denim jacket went great over it. The subtle touch of blue in the romper makes the jacket pair perfectly. JAG Jeans really outdid themselves with this jacket, I can't get enough. Of course a pair of sandals had to go with this, to make this outfit perfect for the summer months.

Ciara

Get the exact jacket here!
Linking Up With Trend Spin Let's Be Friends Confident Twosday Style Swap Tuesday Totally Terrific Tuesday Turning Heads Tuesday Watch What I'm Wearing Let It Shine Mix It Mondays Visible Monday Modest Monday How I Fall/Winter/Spring/Summer Inspire Me Monday Manic Monday Weekending Hello Monday What I Wore Whims Wednesday WIWW Whatcha Wearing Wednesday Trendy Wednesday Oh Hey Girl Who's Wearing What Wednesday Wine'd Down Wednesday Wonderful Wednesday Style Sessions Style Me Wednesday Spotlight Weekly What I Wore to Work Throwback Thursday Thursday Fashion Files Thursday Favorite Files WIWT Friday Fab Favorites That Friday Casual Friday Casual Friday II Passion for Fashion  Fashion Friday I Fun Fashion Grace & Love Five on Friday Oh Hey Friday! Flashback Friday Friday Finds

6 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit! Very classic looking with the red and the jean jacket. You look great!
    Thanks for linking up with turning heads tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denim jackets are absolutely a must during the Summer/Fall transition!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty outfit! Love the red and white with the jean jacket.
    thanks for linking up with turning heads tueday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedanstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh there really is nothing better than a perfectly broken in soft denim jacket! Perfect for just about any occasion. It looks adorable over your romper.

    Do stop by and join my On the Edge of the Week Link Up! It goes live every Thursday at 5:00 p.m. EST! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete