Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Breeze


Good Morning! Currently sitting on the boat in sunny Canada soaking up the suns rays and enjoying the peace and tranquility of the ocean. I enjoy this time most when I'm away from home, meeting new people, seeing new sights, and taking time from my crazy life to relax and spend time with friends and family. The smell of the ocean and the breeze going through my hair is so calming and comforting. My favorite part is watching the sunset at night, all the beautiful crazy colors blending together is so incredible, especially when you're on the water.
Bomber Jacket// Boohoo
Tank// Marshalls
Jeans// JAG Jeans
Shoes// Steve Madden
Sunglasses// Forever 21

I've been gone for only a few weeks now and I feel like wherever I go I'm always leaving small parts of my heart with someone or someplace and then gaining that back from different memories and life experiences that happen to me. I love arriving in a new place and being able to explore local shops, hidden treasures, and seeing something totally different than what I'm not normally used to. I think one of the best educations you can get is not from school but from traveling. You can learn so much about the world and gain life experience that simply cannot be taught from a textbook!

Ciara and I shot these looks while we were in Victoria, B.C. a few weeks ago! JAG Jeans are my favorite jeans not only because of the various styles but because of how incredibly soft they are! These jeans in particularly are my new favorite pair of skinny jeans and I'm actually wearing them right now haha! The slip on waist band is something I've never had before on a pair of jeans and I love it! The waist band is perfect for giving you a more slim look and you don't even have to worry about a belt. Because of the slip on waist band it's tighter getting them on but once they're over your hips they fit like a glove. I wear skinny jeans quite often and in the past I could never find a great pair that fit just right until now! I'm a picky skinny jean person so believe me when I say I've found a great pair. The frayed ends add such a nice touch to the whole look but for this outfit I rolled up the ends. Enjoy! XX

Get the jeans here!

7 comments:

  1. I love that cami top - they're my go to! Plus, your jeans is absolutely gorgeous!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Abby! These jeans are so comfy and cute!

      -Hayley, Topshop Tulip

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a perfect way to spend the day! Love your pretty top.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice! Victoria is such a beautiful city to take pictures in! This tank top is so cute!

      -Hayley, Topshop Tulip

      Delete
  3. Fab shoes. Love flatforms! Thanks so much for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn! I love how flatforms are coming back!

      -Hayley, Topshop Tulip

      Delete
  4. Great summer look! Love the sandals. xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete