Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

Stripes


When we first started this blog, in my mind, all I wanted to do was showcase my love of fashion and multiple outfits that could inspire you and give you ideas that could turn into something really amazing, but now I think this is kind of my diary where I can write my ideas, dreams, and share my life with you. Before the blog, I never grew up having a diary to write in when I was scared or happy or excited. I didn't have a place where I could pour out my inner most thoughts. I feel so grateful for this blog and I wanted to share with you something that I think is pretty fabulous!

I've flipped through Teen Vogue multiple times and have seen platform sandals in different variations over and over! Steve Madden has made these shoes that I think are ingenious. First and foremost, they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn with a heel. Ever. I was a little skeptical about how well they would hold up since I knew I would wear these all the time. I have gone dancing all night and walking the whole day and I my feet didn't even ache(that's a first!). These shoes are edgy, chunky, and give you a cool-girl-chic vibe. The ribbed bottom of the shoe adds some extra detail as well as the platformed toe and  buckle.

Off-the-shoulder anything is a style that's classic, sweet, and perfect for summer. I love this dress because I'm obsessed with stripes(lol!!), and the shoulder cut-outs are absolutely adorable. The length of the dress is at the perfect length when worn during the day or adding a jacket for at night! This is my new favourite dress from H&M and I can't wait to wear it throughout the summer! Don't forget to subscribe in the sidebar because there are some very exciting things coming up in the future that we don't want you to miss out on!








Eyewear// Forever 21 Dress// H&M Shoes// Steve Madden Bracelet// South Africa

Linking Up With; Style Elixir Xoxo Rebecca Penniless Socialite Two Thirty-Five Designs Birdie Shoots Rachel the Hat Jolynne Shane Fashion Should Be Fun Grace and Love Blog Aliza Adventures Farmer Bell  Adri Lately Forage Fashion The Diary of a Real House Wife Still Being Molly Fizz and Frosting The Modest Mom Blog Pink Sole Create with Joy More Pieces of Me Sincerely Jenna Marie B Loved Boston The Fashion Canvas Southern Beauty Guide Why i do deClaire Myriad Musings Epic Mommy Adventures Live Randomly Simple Elegantly Dressed and Stylish, The Pleated Poppy, My Girlish Whims, Shopping My Closet, Tucker Up, Classy Yet Trendy, Pumps and Pushups, Pastries Pumps and Pi, Our Three Peas Sydney Fashion Hunter Watch out for the Woestman's Still Being Molly  Not Dead Yet Style More Pieces of Me 

15 comments:

  1. I have been eyeing platform shoes too!
    love these

    -Andréa

    A.Viza Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea! These are my new favorite sandals!

      -Hayley, Topshop Tulip

      Delete
  2. I love the flatform trend. So cute with your stripes.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! Don't they go well with the dress? I love your blog and congrats on your pregnancy!

      -Hayley, Topshop Tulip

      Delete
  3. I love the cut out shoulders on this dress. It would be perfect for my trip to Bali next week :) I would love you to stop by and add this post to my link up if you get a chance :) http://sydneyfashionhunter.com/2016/06/one-shoulder-floral-dress-fff38.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, this dress if perfect for everything!! Have fun in Bali!

      -Hayley, Topshop Tulip

      Delete
  4. Love the cut out shoulders !! You look all ready for summer !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louann! Summertime is the best!

      -Hayley, Topshop Tulip

      Delete
  5. Cute! I always love chunky sandals! Thanks so much for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy

    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn! Chunky sandals are my favorite! Thanks for having me on Fun Fashion Friday!

      -Hayley, Topshop Tulip

      Delete
  6. I'm a fan of striped dresses and this one is perfect for summer!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! I'm obsessed with stripes right now!

      -Hayley, Topshop Tulip

      Delete
  7. I love stripes and tee shirt dresses, too. What a cute dress with the shoulder cut outs! And those sandals are really adorable. They take me back to my teen years in the early 90's. They are so fabulously retro!

    Shelbee
    http://www.shelbeeontheedge.com/coral-sandals-and-on-the-edge-of-the-week-link-up-3/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shelbee! I love the retro look and it's definitely starting to come back!

      -Hayley, Topshop Tulip

      Delete
  8. Fun look! Thanks so much for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete