Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Summer Blues

Good morning Tulips! I have recently discovered this beautiful and unique website called Seezona! Ciara did a similar post using a "Mood Board" for Coachella, click here to view it. Summer is nearing and there are some exciting things we have planned so don't forget to subscribe to get updates through your email when we post! Any questions or comments leave down below or contact us.

Summer is so so close and I. Can't. Wait. I get so much inspiration and ideas by scrolling through Pinterest and Instagram so I decided to make my own board that is inspired by my summer theme. This summer I am going to be wearing lots of rompers, off-the-shoulder tops/dresses, and lace-up ballet flats. Rompers are my number one go-to this season because they are shorter than dresses and are appropriate for any event, thanks to their ever so helpful leg holes.

Summer Blues

I am absolutely in love with off-the-shoulder anything because it gives off a sort of boho vibe. Pair it with a floppy sun hat and round sunglasses and you have an instant flower child aura about you. Shading your eyes from the sunlight is vital during the summer so, bold sunnies and a simple hat are a perfect fashion statement while protecting your precious eyes. Sometimes less is more, and classic will never go out of style. I like to keep things minimal sometimes and high waisted shorts that have a big buttons or are scalloped on the bottom are great for a change when you wear a bunch of detailed pieces.

Unique swim suits this season is where it's at. Regular strapless bikinis or solid one pieces are a thing of the past. The new and reinvented one pieces have cool cut outs and different types of necks. Some of my favorite styled swim suits are halter necks, crocheted cutouts, and triangl bikins! A great swim cover up are super flowy light dresses or rompers! You can go from swimming one minute to partying the next.

I had so much fun making this "Mood Board" for you guys and picking out some of my fave summer pieces! Keep being updated by subscribing in the sidebar because we have a lot things planned for you guys in the upcoming months! XO, Hayley

Linking up with: Still Being Molly Fizz & Frosting Not Dead Yet Style The Modest Mom Blog Pink Sole Create with Joy More Pieces of Me B Loved Boston The Pleated Poppy Shopping My Closet Tucker Up Classy Yet Trendy Pumps and Push Ups Our Three Peas Ducks 'n a Row Epic Mommy Adventures Elegantly Dressed and Stylish Style Elixir Southern Beauty Guide Mix Match Fashion Living In Color Style Happiness at Mid-LIfe Curly Crafty Mom The Red Closet Diary Katherine's Corner Watch Out for the Woestman's Still Being Molly The Fashion Canvas Mama and More Southern Beauty Guide  Why I Do Declaire Myriad Musings The Mummy Chronicles In Residence  East Coast Chic Rachel the Hat Two-Thirty Five Designs Fashion Should Be Fun Grace and Love Blog  Aliza Adventures  Farmer Bell Forage Fashion The Diary of a Real House Wife Mahogany Closet The Fashion Canvas Live Randomly Simple Penniless Socialite  Katherine's Corner East Coast Chic Xoxo Rebecca Birdie Shoots Jolynne Shane Adri Lately 

11 comments:

  1. I have not heard of this website, they got some great things that you picked out.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I haven't heard of this website before -- I need to go check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to check out the website! Thanks for telling about it -Hanna Lei

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that pink purse may be my favorite! I in general LOVE inspiration boards. I've been especially loving Pinterest these days!

    Nina
    aworldofdresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute picks. I'm loving off the shoulder too. At (almost) 50 it's a body part that still looks pretty good! ;P
    Thanks for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun summer picks! Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn, I look forward to Fun Fashion Friday every week!

      -Hayley, Topshop Tulip

      Delete
  7. Great picks! I'm loving off the shoulder items for summer too!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! Off the shoulder pieces are my favorite right now!

      -Hayley, Topshop Tulip

      Delete
  8. I love the swimsuit you picked!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alice! I love every piece in this collection!

      -Hayley, Topshop Tulip

      Delete