Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Romping Around



  Romper // TJ Maxx   Sweater // Nordstrom   Shoes // Payless   Sunglasses // TJ Maxx
   I love rompers for spring and summer. They are so easy to throw on and your outfit is complete. This is one of my favorite ones right now. I love the halter neck and the color. I threw on this cardigan because here it's still not warm enough to wear it by itself (ugh) but no worries! I feel like I need more because I just love them so much!
     Rompers can sometimes be very expensive, but believe it or not I actually got this one for only $18 (pretty good deal right)!! I wasn't even looking for a romper, I found it in TJ Maxx and looked at the price tag and I just though it was such a good deal, I couldn't resist. Rompers will probably be my go-to thing for summer, for sure.
                                                                  xo, Ciara

If you would like to speak to us or you have any business inquiry's, feel free to reach us in the Contact Us tab up above! Thank you, and don't forget to subscribe in the sidebar.

Linking up with Two-thirty-five designs, Rachel the Hat, Fashion Should be Fun, Forage Fashion, Not Dead Yet Style, Pink Sole, More Pieces Of Me, Sincerely Jenna Marie, I Do Declaire, Myriad Musings, Pumps and Pushups, Fizz and Frosting, Tucker Up, Classy yet Trendy

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I am Ada. Glad I found your blog. I love, love rompers for Spring and Summer and have a few navy ones. Love yours with the long cozy cardigan and booties. I actually have some booties with a long cardigan over shorts in my latest post, too.

    I welcome you to stop by my blog. I have started a linkup on Thursdays. I would love for you to join it by linking up this pretty outfit tomorrow and every Thursday. Thanks and enjoy your day! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment! I'll be sure to check out your blog and the linkup!
      -Ciara

      Delete
  2. Such a cute look! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday,

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete