Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Crochet


Smooth. Rough. Bumpy. Staggered. Different areas but all the same. I think that this world is like a fashion show. Not one piece is alike but all similar and have the same idea. Different textures, sizes, colors, people. Yet we all strive to be different and not look at our surroundings and think, they are just like me. I have found few people who I can really relate to and we absolutely understand each other. Being around those kind of people is the best feeling in the world, but diversity is also welcomed and we don't celebrate the people who took the courage and thought, "No. I am going to be different and no one is going to stop me." Why don't we think more like that?

I have never seen this dress any where else and I think it's so unique. I am really into halter necks and this one is perfect! The crocheted part on the front is one of my favorite details because of the variety of prints and textures. Dresses that have a print are easier to dress up or down depending on the occasion which is a must for me. I think getting dresses in small boutiques is a good way to find something that no one else has because they're not making multiple copies, maybe one or two.

Spring is one of my favorite seasons and I hope you all are enjoying the lovely weather(or not so lovely depending on where live)! If you want to see more posts like this let us know and subscribe in the side bar! X Hayley




 Dress: BBC Fashion Boutique 

Side Note: Yes the kitten is mine, her name is Shawn!
Link ups with: Still Being Molly Fizz and Frosting Not Dead Yet Style Modest Mom Curly Crafty Mom More Pieces of Me Sincerely Jenna Marie B Loved Boston Style Elixir Mama and More Why I do Declaire Myriad Musings Epic Mommy Adventures Elegantly Dressed and Stylish The Pleated Poppy My Girlish Whims Shopping My Closet Tucker Up The Mummy Chronicles Classy Yet Trendy Pumps and Push Ups Our Three Peas Ducks Narow Mix Match Fashion Living In Color Style Happiness at Mid-Life The Red Closet Diary Katherine's Corner Life as we Know It by Paula East Coast Nat XoXo Rebecca Two Thirty Five Designs Birdie Shoots Rachel the Hat Fashion Should be Fun Grace and Love Blog Aliza Adventures Farmer Bell Adrilately Forage Fashion The Diary of a Real House Wife

13 comments:

  1. I adore your dress and photos, but even more so your writing! And I share your thoughts and philosophy on clothes and life. I love stumbling on blogs like this.
    Just wanted to leave you a little note to let you know. Keep it up!
    Love from Ghana
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cara, I appreciate the feedback! I really enjoy your blog(:
      XX Hayley

      Delete
  2. Awww ... cute kitten and sweet dress too. Thanks for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday & hope to see you back this week!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me link up with you! I hope to be back next week!

      -Hayley

      Delete
  3. Super cute dress! I love the crochet detail at the top!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the crochet part is my one of my favorite details!

      -Hayley

      Delete
  4. What a great dress, the crochet is so pretty!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice! I enjoy being apart of you link up!

      -Hayley

      Delete
  5. I love that dress and the detailing at the neckline. Really cute kitten <3<3

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com/spec-tacular/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Candace! I have gotten so many compliments on this dress!

    -Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great dress!! Love the high neck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bri! I love the crochet and high neck on this dress!

      XX Hayley

      Delete
  8. Such a unique dress like you mentioned and so cute!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete